The LSU Journal of Energy Law and Resources invites the submission of legal articles and essays, commentaries on legislation or cases, and book reviews. All authors should take note of the following items on the Journal’s publication policy.
- Submitted articles must not have been previously published.
- The Board of Editors reserves the right to make such alterations in style and format as it considers necessary.
- Textual style and usage should conform to Bryan Garner’s The Redbook: A Manual on Legal Style(3d ed. 2013).
- Footnotes should conform to the Louisiana Law Review Streamlined Citation Manual and The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th ed. 2015).
- Consistent with our continuing efforts to improve journal quality, we prefer articles under 25,000 words, including footnotes. We reserve the right to publish longer manuscripts under exceptional circumstances.
The LSU Journal of Energy Law and Resources encourages authors to make submissions electronically. Please, send submissions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format or through Scholastica using the link below.
Please send hard-copy submissions to:
LSU Journal of Energy Law and Resources Senior Articles Editor Paul M. Hebert Law Center 1 E. Campus Dr., Room W114 Baton Rouge, LA 70803